Evolve FM Services
Evolve FM proudly offers the following Services
Tenant Management & Representation
– Market leading platform and processes for managing and reporting on lease data
– Flexible and proactive approach to leasing transactions
– In-depth understanding of local markets and Commonwealth property requirements
Project Management of Maintenance & Cleaning Services
– A contract governance model that delivers commitments and contracted requirements – based on a collaborative, professional and respectful relationship.
– A focus on the Indigenous supply chain as a procurement strategy
– Value for money procurement through comprehensive vendor management, co-operative procurement and piggybacking arrangements
– Specialist knowledge of the CPRs – experienced in transition, novation of contracts, ethics and probity
– Compliance – Proven track record of meeting all Australian legislation requirements, including the PGPA Act.
– Budgeting and Forecasting – proven accurate and reliable budget formulation process
Data & Analytics
– Reliable Global Integrated MIS platform – providing a single source of truth for all property information
– Accessibility and security –via a secure web-based portal anywhere and anytime
– Access to our 24/7 HelpDesk solution to ensure continuity of service and analysis of key operational trends
Management of Minor Construction Works
– A thorough scope of works developed to reduce risk and ensure transparency
– Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality standard
– Co-Ordinating with other Property Management Services to bring efficiencies – through close links between leasing, maintenance and project management
Evolve FM’s vision is to challenge the market to think differently about the way it services its places, unlocking value for our clients across their portfolios.
Every dollar spent with Indigenous business creates $4.41 of economic and social value in the Indigenous community.
See Evolve FM’s story and how we will work with Indigenous businesses and communities to deliver best-in-class facilities management services.